Bee Sew Whimsical

Monday, December 19, 2011

Blog Hop Party..... Drumroll please...

WOW!! so many blogs have been visited... that was a whirlwind of fun!! So many gifts that will be sent to their new homes...Santa is going to be busy. I hope you have all had a wonderful time hopping around the world, admiring gorgeous quilting creations, meeting up with new friends and places and having fun!

Help us to CONGRATULATE our Quilting Gallery Blog Hop Party winner...


.... LEANNE ....


on winning a copy of SANTA'S GOT COMPANY


Leanne wrote:
I'm just learning how to do redwork and Christmas patterns are really getting me motivated. Thanks for being a part of the blog hop. Love the name of your blog. I love Snickerdoodles.

** LeAnne... if you can email me with your mailing details.. I can get your pattern out to you. I've sent an email but if you don't get it... you can find my email by clicking under my profile picture... Ü

Thank you for all the wonderful new and old friends for visiting us during your blog hop party journey. I'm thankful that there are so many wonderful and talented quilters and crafters that make up this wonderful community. I thank each and every one who has visited my little home for your wonderful generosity, kind comments and encouragement. You are what encourages us as designers to create for you.

I wish you and your beautiful families a wonderful festive season filled with joy, hope, and peace!

Take care - have a gorgeous day filled with creative stitches & inspiration.


RESULTS:


No comments:

Post a Comment