Bee Sew Whimsical

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Winners... What's Your Perfect Day Out?

Hi Snickerdoodle Friends...

Help us to CONGRATULATE our following (2) winners....

^ A ^NGEL




^A^ngel said... My perfect day out is always the ones I get with my family laughing and enjoying each other...and if I can throw a bit of sewing in that mix ...great!! Thanks Darlene for the opportunity to win...The raggedy angel is too cute!!

and our second winner... PATTI

Patti said...
My favourite day out would be spent with our three grandchildren and taking them to a theme park suitable for ages 18months to 10 years where they would all have a great time and I would have a great time just watching them. I love spending time with my grandchildren. Then in the evening after a day out I would relax by either quilting or stitching and having a really great time by myself with my DH upstairs doing what he loves best which is watching TV. So everyone would be happy including me.

Thank youto everyone for sharing all of the wonderful way to spend a perfect day. They have been such a delight to read.

More giveaways can be found at Snickerdoodle Dreams Community

Take care - have a gorgeous day filled with creative stitches & inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Angel and Patti,happy stitching.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete