Bee Sew Whimsical

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to all our Friends...



WOW!! a New Year has begun! Sydney rocked the New Year in with style, pizzazz, partying and plenty of spectacular fireworks. I believe nobody does New Years as good as Sydney... but I'm biased... hehe

What's on our drawing board for today... a relaxing day. A spot of reading and I have just started fossicking through my fabrics, bits and pieces, pulled out my sketch book and am working on a sweet new design... I love this part of designing!! It always makes me happy.

There's loads of New Year inspiration and mojo floating around... I hope some of it wings it's way into your day. I hope your New Year - no matter where you are in the world, starts out filled with creativity & inspiration.

take care - have a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment