Bee Sew Whimsical

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Friendship Mini Album...

My first video that I made using iMovie & photo's of my first mini album for my wonderful friend on her birthday! I had the song "halo" by Beyonce but didn't think I could use it so... it's just a little light on background ambience... hehe

You'll be able to catch up (even subscribe...) with everything quilty, scrappin' & crafty on our YouTube channel - Snickerdoodle Dreams



Credits:
One Page Binding/Fold technique: Elsa of... Just A Few Designs

- Sullivan's International "Wedding Collection"
- Paper Craft Designer (papers, envelope, tags, embellishments, pearl gems, rub ons, glitter letters/stickers) - J9931
- Prima (Frosty Rose Lollipop)
- Handmade Charm
- Ribbons & Fibres
- Kaisercraft (pearl flourish, "Friends" rub ons & stamps)
- Glimmer Mist (creme de chocolat)
- Book Text
- Green Tara (flower)
- Bo Bunny ("friends to the end" stickers)
- Bella (journalling cards)
- K & Company (layered accents
- Cristina Rae ("florentine" edge cutter)
- Tim Holtz (distressed ink "frayed burlap")
- Miscellaneous Items from Stash (butterfly, wings, swirly paper clip, paper flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment