Bee Sew Whimsical

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...


I want to wish all our Snickerdoodle Dreams members a most wonderful HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. It's for all mothers across the world & especially for my dearest friends both here in Australia & across the seas.

Being a mum is so special and precious. It's that special bond that I have with my daughter Ashlei. She's 15, and growing up so very fast - but still we both treasure mummy & daughter days - shopping, crafting, studying, coffee treats, hugs & kisses. I love you, babe.

You can't forget the special bonds a mother holds with her son. I know I have a special bond with my son Matthew who's 12...we are really close ~ he's the young guy that is ultra affectionate, loves to cuddle his mummy no matter what time of day. He's her helper when Daddy's at work, her protector (well he tries hard...hehe), he's my darlin' boy ~ Matthew. I Love you both so very much

To make Mother's Day that extra special... this year my 18th wedding anniversary falls on Mother's Day - how much can a girl get spoilt... we'll have to see what the day will bring... hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment