Bee Sew Whimsical

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our Winning - Scrappin' Diva is...

For all those scrappin' diva's out there... help us to CONGRATULATE our Artsy Addicts Blog Hop winner.....

SUE C

Sue... can you pm/email me your address details & I'll send you the Fabric Embossed Birdcage that was taught in our technique...





I want to thank all the wonderful scrappin' divas out there who not only visited us during the blog hop but also left some beautiful comments on our blog. It was my pleasure to be able to bring you something new to your scrapbooking projects. I'm looking forward to more blog hops down the track...

If you happen to use our technique... send us a photo of your completed project. We'd love to post it here and show off your amazing works.

take care - have a gorgeous day filled with creativity & inspiration

hugs
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment