Bee Sew Whimsical

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Artsy Tiles for Reece's Rainbow Charity Drive

Hi Snickerdoodle Friends...

what a creative few days I've had with scraps and paper.... this time not with fabric - that's for another day... This was for a very special project hosted by Marion Smith of A Piece of Craft

Marion asked us do create 4" x 4" tiles (not the cermaic kind... hehe) and create art... send them to her and she will be putting collages of all the tiles sent in up for auction... with all proceeds going to Reece's Rainbow - Special Needs Orphan Charity.

Here are my 4x4 artsy tiles. Scrapbooking is very new to me but I had such a wonderful couple of days playing with these tiles, using up scraps, I didn't by a thing (amazing!!!) > There was lots of re-arranging and moving pieces around until I was happy with each. The first tile took me 4 hrs.... would you believe the next 3 only 2 hrs... I was more confident by then... LOL!!

ENJOY! the preview & I hope you're inspired to create some artsy tiles for these wonderful children who make dreams come true...

All you need is a little time, paper scraps, embellishments... please make some tiles for this cause... its a RAK that will make you happy, happy, happy. More info can be found by viewing the video below:

Marion's Video::











No comments:

Post a Comment