Bee Sew Whimsical

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When gorgeousness arrives...

What a beautiful way to start the day... with the arrival of a much awaited parcel from Michelle May (The Raspberry Rabbits). I ordered a couple of patterns from Michelle plus made some enquiries into a particular item she uses for her small wall hangings...

This is what turns up bright & early...

minus the yummy, individually wrapped raspberry chocolate - well it's like this, hubby thought eating the chocolate for breakfast was more important than the goodies I received... so it was quickly consumed before I had a chance to take a photo - LOL!!

Hasn't Michelle got some delicious patterns... you need to check out her website:: The Raspberry Rabbits

Now this little beauty, I can't wait to use on a project very, very soon. (sorry for the fuzzy wuzziness...)


Wonder what beautiful project will feature this gorgeous hanger. I'll be starting one of those beautiful stitcheries also as a birthday gift for my MIL...

take care... wishing you a beautiful day filled with creative stitches & inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment