Bee Sew Whimsical

Friday, April 16, 2010

Flannel Flower Delight...

Rich brown soil to plant and grow...
Lush green grass to tickle my toes...
Sprinkles of blue water to kiss the earth...
Colourful delights that please my eyes...

author: Darlene Carroll

Doesn't that just sound delightful to the ears?

It's how I describe the latest design I'm working on for Snickerdoodle Dreams... rows of gorgeous squares using soft, dusty pastel colours with pretty flowers to form a garden maze.

I took a step away from cotton this time and am using flannels and chenille... so yummy to work with even if bits of fluffy cream bits float all over my table... hehe

Just to tempt you with a sneek peak of this yummy quilt... here's some colourful delights that please the eye...


It's time to head back to stitching table...

take care - have a gorgeous day filled with creative stitches & inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment